Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Change/VOGUE VILLAIN


                3rd year i’m in the part of vacational high school. Make me realize that people change, evrything change to be good and also to be not good. Make us more mature and realistic about this world, this life. Life change to be so busy life, plan to the future about how to goal our dream. But, life is about how can we throught it J
                Today, i felt not good and not going to take an internship. So i did my homework and the other work. Far away from art is not me. So i did for request illustration (y) it's really long time i not do it :0
                So now, for who? Yeah, Judy Elle from VOGUE VILLAIN. I’m really sorry to her for long long and so long time i take to do this illustration. She is a Model with a sweet face. The way she took denim for her body and match another style with denim is make me fall in love with her. Yeah, I love the way her wore denim so much!  And yeah, i did her illustration and really happy can make it for her J

illustration of JUDY ELLE by: Angelica Hennata



illustration of JUDY ELLE by: Angelica Hennata


So, waiting for what? Click and go visit her blog, in here!
Thanks for the request J see ya next time guys! J

Contact Me?
ANGELICAHENNATA|BLOGSPOT



12 comments:

  1. Oh, those illustrations are sooo amazing! I love the first one most. And I bet you're pretty anxious to get free from your high school? lol. Seize your day, sweetpie.. I know you'll do great after high with your talent.. ;)

    Can't wait to read your next post.. Keep your chicness, beautiful!

    Hugs and kiss kiss,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this isn't my free day from high school liz, that were my sick day of my internship day :D

      thanks liz <3

      Delete
  2. AMAZING DESIGN! your design in the previous post is amazing too!
    geez! aa so in love with your blog :D
    but you're still in high school? i thought your talent like in university student!
    following you right now.

    anyway, MY GIVEAWAY WILL BE OVER IN 2 DAYS TO ANNOUNCEMENT ! <3
    don't forget to join to win this cutest belt ever!
    xoxo, we are waiting for you participation :)

    rubyandrosa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your illustration so much! wish I cud have one :p LOL! anw, are you in fashion design major? coz I found that you're really great at designing gown! I love them all!

    xx,
    Missing Bee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these illustrations are AMAZING!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow lovely illustrations as always ngel, i love it! sekarang udah bisa mirip ya mukanya, keep it up! <3 xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  6. angel makasih komennya! ayo update design lu lagi, cant wait to see more! <3 xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  7. angel gambarnya super bagus!!! love it! esp the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely illustration! You look gorgeous! Love your top

    natzcracker

    ReplyDelete
  9. angel gak update2, bet you are busy with school and internship! xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg, you gambar pake apaaaaa>.< super keren angell I'm not kidding<3

    http://stellalunardy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. aw thank you for your comment too love! oooh I kira u gambar pake tangan sama watercolor:') super mirip soalnya<3 jd diedit lgsg dr fotonya gituu yaa? keep being awesome owkay!

    http://stellalunardy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for evryone who visits my blog and support me
and thanks for the sweet comment :)

xoxo,
Angelica Hennata