Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Rainbow Halter Attack!

Rainbow Halter
Attack!
By:Angelica Hennata



This is my newest design! I’ve many time to design now because I’m off from school for 2 weeks (yeah, you should know if you read my recent post J) it’s about rainbow because all color is mix in here, it’s halter.. yeah you see of the shape of the neck, that’s halter! And. I don’t know why I must bring ‘attack’ in here. Haha LOL. I just love to bring it <3 


Design by: Angelica Hennata
Color : water color 'Pelikan'
sketching and coloring by hand.
edited on Photoshopcaption 

Wanna see my bunch of Design? Here!



I really need some theme for my design … if you have any idea please ask me, I’ll design it and later when I post it I’ll write that was a request from you J


Contact Me?
ANGELICAHENNATA|BLOGSPOT

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for evryone who visits my blog and support me
and thanks for the sweet comment :)

xoxo,
Angelica Hennata