Wednesday, March 14, 2012

a bunch of my LIFE

 a Bunch of my LIFE

Heyhoo!   Want to hear about me and my all my design? Here… hmmm, I just a simple girl who haven’t many clothes in my cupboard. When I was child, I don’t care about it. I just keep go on for my simple life.
One day, my Mom saw my design, not good at all. Really! my design when I was a little girl was so terrible. But she asked me, “do you want to be a fashion designer?”. I just asked back  “What?”, and she tell me that a fashion designer is someone who create, make, and produce a clothes. Our daily clothes, party dress, party gown, costumes, wedding dress, and all that we wear it any time and any place. I instantly fell in love with it.  And when I was 10th, my wanna be fashion designer life is began.
Initially, design is my hobby. But… over the time, design become my daily activities. When I bored, angry, happy, annoyed, fell in love,etc I love to design. That’s make my simple life become to marvelous life J
My sister friend’s asked me to go to St. Maria Vacational high school. Because at there I can learn about how and what I must attention to become a fashion designer. And she is right! School at St. Maria Vacational high school is bring me to begin my dream. I learn how about sewing, pattern making, design,etc. My design that was terrible, now is passable. Past, I can’t made a clothes but now I can although I’m still a beginner. I love to school in here, I love the teacher, I love all my classmate even we usually fight for a little problem. But all of this is bring me to think that become a fashion designer is not simple at all.
I do love designing. I love how I can throw the brush on my design. I love it so much. I can’t design with much bunch of think that I must make this design to be good. I designing when my heart just tell me how and what I will designed.
About the color. I never think what color must I throw on my design I just throw it randomly. It will be perfectly but can be really terrible J but I love to design with my own style. I’m not scared to show my design on my blog or facebook, or pinterest. I’m not scared to be copied. I just love to share what I love with any people in the world who love my design. So thanks for you to love my design and support me to be fashion designer someday. :)


i love use lyra brush, and Pelikan water color to coloring my design :)



Wanna see my bunch of Design?Here!

I really need some theme for my design … if you have any idea please ask me, I’ll design it and later when I post it I’ll write that was a request from you J


Contact Me?
ANGELICAHENNATA|BLOGSPOT

11 comments:

  1. the illustration is so adorable!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are absolutely brilliant..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures. You have a lovely blog :)
    I'm following you now. Follow each other?
    Kisses

    http://beautyrollercoaster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. your drawings are beautiful! you def are talented!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your designs are so beautiful, you really have a lot of talent and I wish you the best in becoming a famous fashion designer !

    If you want we could follow each other on gfc, bloglovin and facebook !
    Fashion and Cookies
    You're invited to enter Fashion and Cookies' Romwe White Day Giveaway: win 80$ gift card on Romwe plus a fashion accessory !
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  6. really lovely...you got great talent!! thanks for stopping by with your sweet comments!

    DONT MISS GOLD PLATED CHARM BRACELET Worldwide giveaway :)
    http://fashionistaera.blogspot.com/2012/03/petite-delights-charmed-bracelet.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're very talented! envy you :(
    this blog you, did you designed it by your self? :D

    ReplyDelete

thanks for evryone who visits my blog and support me
and thanks for the sweet comment :)

xoxo,
Angelica Hennata