Friday, March 16, 2012

New Look & New Banner


New Look & New Banner

                Today was a busy day J because, I think today is special. For some reason. I change my blog from VIVACE become LUCIOLE VIVACE it’s French language. LUCIOLE is mean Firefly, and VIVACE is mean Everlasting.. even I’ve never seen fireflies, but I really love fireflies. I think they’re very beautiful J about everlasting, I just want make this blog everlasting.. That’s all HAHA. hmm, the background i got from www.weheartit.com :D  

Wanna see my bunch of Design?Here!

I really need some theme for my design … if you have any idea please ask me, I’ll design it and later when I post it I’ll write that was a request from you J


Contact Me?
ANGELICAHENNATA|BLOGSPOT

1 comment:

thanks for evryone who visits my blog and support me
and thanks for the sweet comment :)

xoxo,
Angelica Hennata