Wednesday, March 27, 2013

one step closer


Being busy lately because of all the final examination. Now, just 1 more step.. yeah, final nation examination. Wish us luck!! Here’s some photo result of my final school and nation practice exam. For school practice exam, i made batik man shirt. And for nation practice exam, i made night party dress. Check it out and tell me what do ya think? ;)


Magen, my model wearing night party dress by me :)

Magen, my model wearing night party dress by me :)
Me with my model, Magen after fashion show


Me and My models, Hans and Magen. wearing men shirt and night party dress by me :)


me with my models and my beloved teacher :*


Jey my best friend has arrived at Jakarta week ago. Hangout with her and had a pretty much good time. I miss her funny like a hell!





Contact Me?
ANGELICAHENNATA|LUCIOLE VIVACE



2 comments:

  1. wow.. are you a fashion designer?
    soo talented =)

    visit my fashion blog.. there's giveaway open internationally =D
    hope we can be friend too, since we are a blogger from Indonesia ^^
    xoxo

    www.melodyofmywords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the design, you have a bright future ahead, my mum is a fashion designer, and just keep hanging there, the fashion world is rude, you just need to have the edge <3
    check out my latest post "I've Got Nothing Left To Lose" on http://reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com/2013/04/ive-got-nothing-left-to-lose.html and go check out my tumblr on http://www.reinhardtkenneth.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for evryone who visits my blog and support me
and thanks for the sweet comment :)

xoxo,
Angelica Hennata