Sunday, May 20, 2012

really need an INSPIRATION!



only 11 days left before the competition ended.. and GOD, really... i need an Inspiration for this design. really confused and feel blank. don't know what i must do for this design, but never give up i'll try and try again. i still have 11 days more! yeah, i must focus and finish it all but of course i will do the best for this :)  

so, i'm really sorry for pending request. i can't do it right now.. really truly sorry. after i done all my design for the competition, i will finish all the request... yeah, i will change my banner and layout *again :D so, thanks for to be patient :) 

WISH ME LUCK GUYS :)


Contact Me?
ANGELICAHENNATA|BLOGSPOT

5 comments:

  1. I need inspiration too!! The best inspiration is out side!!!

    Have a beautiful day
    HashTagBucketList.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I hope you find your inspiration! Following you now. =) Hope that cheers you up and thank you for visiting my blog!

    xx,
    Melanie of Aetherlily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courage!
    Hope you'll find inspiration :)
    Let me know about the competition

    GLuck

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely illustrations, especially for the florals in the first pic xo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for evryone who visits my blog and support me
and thanks for the sweet comment :)

xoxo,
Angelica Hennata