Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter

Color : Copic sketch and LYRA pencil color
sketching and coloring by hand.
edited on Photoshop cs3  


Happy Easter all!! God was dead, but he has risen for eternity. Let's sing to praise the Lord :)
it was long Sunday, i wear a blue roses dress, thats why i pick the blue color on my design :) i went to Living World mall and Summarecon Mall Serpong, i had a good time with my family. what activity did you spend on Easter Sunday? feel free to comment and tell me about it!!!

xoxo,
Angel <3


Wanna see my bunch of Design?Here!



You wanna request too? I really need some theme for my design … if you have any idea please ask me, I’ll design it and later when I post it I’ll write that was a request from you J


Contact Me?
ANGELICAHENNATA|BLOGSPOT

2 comments:

  1. Nice sketch dear! Love it :) Mind to follow each other? ^^

    Join my International Giveaway, win Goodie Bags with a total value of IDR 500,000.- (USD 55). Click here ˆ⌣ˆ
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing.... u put me to shame xx

    ReplyDelete

thanks for evryone who visits my blog and support me
and thanks for the sweet comment :)

xoxo,
Angelica Hennata