Sunday, April 15, 2012

New Bedroom!

                 Really love my new bedroom!! the lightning is so perfect for take a pictJ my room is still mess, This newly repaired rooms and I have not done to tidy up all my stuff. and actually I really love to take a picts of my self, hihi! and also I love to edited, anything.. my fashion illustrations, my picts of my self, my photography, etc. and this I take it from my lovely weekend J


speechles top, unbranded skirt (spore), unbranded necklace. edited on meitu and photoshop cs3
edited on meitu and photoshop cs3

edited on meitu and photoshop cs3
i really love this necklace!! the shape and color is so cool!! 


edited on meitu and photoshop cs3
edited on meitu and photoshop cs3
edited on meitu and photoshop cs3
This photo taken from sky from my bedroom window :)
edited on meitu and photoshop cs3

edited on meitu and photoshop cs3

 Wanna see my bunch of Design?Here!



Contact Me?
ANGELICAHENNATA|BLOGSPOT

7 comments:

  1. so cute pics :)

    http://laura-styling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome photos!
    they've been edited wonderfully
    my god you are so beautiful :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new blog template is super cool! We love it!! ;) And you look so pretty in this post!! Keep inspiring Angelica!

    PS: We will launch the official METROX ONLINE STORE real soon!! Keep yourself updated, stylish girl! ;)

    Love,
    MLU the blog.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for evryone who visits my blog and support me
and thanks for the sweet comment :)

xoxo,
Angelica Hennata